We are committed to ensuring that our company conducts business in a socially responsible fashion, balancing the needs of the business with our impact on the environment, the people involved in our supply chain, and the communities in which we operate. Our company has a long-standing commitment to conduct business in an ethical manner, ensuring respect for human rights and the law. We select business partners who share that commitment, and, as indicated in our Code of Conduct here, we endeavour to maintain consistent standards in all facilities involved in the manufacture and distribution of our products.
SUPPLY CHAIN COMPLIANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY
We are committed to conducting business in accordance with the highest standards of business ethics and respect for human rights and the environment. We operate our own facility in accordance with the standards in the Code of Conduct and require the same commitment from all facilities that supply our products. We verify compliance with the Code of Conduct through comprehensive, independent assessments.
Our global Social Responsibility programme is outlined in detail here
Every company and every individual has a responsibility to reduce the impact on our environment.
Our initiatives include:
- - Pro-actively seeking eco-friendly product materials
- - Recycling programs and waste reduction
- - Utilities and emissions reductions
- - Signatory to Australian Packaging Covenant - http://www.packagingcovenant.org.au/
- - Improving supply chain process management to reduce the environmental footprint
Our CSR program supports designated charities and initiatives in line with our company objectives both locally and abroad.
Our initiatives include:
- Alignment of Sherrin with the AFL’s Indigenous Round annually
- Donation of funds via sales of the Indigenous Round Ball
- Drive awareness of AFL Indigenous initiatives
- Provision of football and basketball products to Indigenous communities in need
Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Designated BCNA product range across Russell Athletic, Spalding and Sherrin of which a percentage of sales is donated back to BCNA
- Participation in Pink Sports Day initiative
In addition to these official charity partnerships, Russell Corporation also donates to a number of other local charities and initiatives that strategically fit within our company’s objectives.
If you have any charity or donations requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org